Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016


Hello!  I have been creating again with the Bolt and this time I decided to alter a tin that I had lying around along with some of the 'gifts' found in the Christmas crackers and turn it into a little gift.


I drew around the outside of the tin so I had a background to work on.  I added some of the tape measure which I cut from the paper and also one of the spool tops.  The sizing chart is from the die cut pack and was brilliant as a backing.  I finished off the top with one of the chipboard buttons.


On the inside of the tin I decorated it with some of the papers and added one of the wood veneer plaques to the inside of the lid.


I made a little pin holder using one of the die cuts.  I added a folded piece of paper underneath along with some felt.  I used the little alphabets to add 'pins' to it.


When it was finished I added all the bits and bobs in and it is now ready to be placed in a handbag for little emergencies!!



Products Used

Have a fab day

No comments: